Data Warehouse Developer
Want to join a BI & AI Oriented team-driven business decisions with data?
We have an exciting role in Stockholm working as a Data Warehouse Developer Consultant. You will be passionate about data and working on large data sets, databases, integration, and data modeling. You will become part of a flat transparent organisation with close contact to customers on both large/small projects working with other colleagues to create innovative solutions.
Must have skills:
* 2 years + working with Data Storage and or Big Data.
* Ability to read computer technology or systems science with a focus on data modeling.
* Ability to communicate both orally and written in Swedish.
* Data Management.
* Business Intelligence.
* ETL/ELT is happy to use Microsoft Technology.
* Azure Datafactory, AWS, GCP, Tableau, Qlik, Wherescape, Snowflake.
* Excellent career development and progression, using latest technologies.
* One of the leading consultancy firms in the Scandinavian market.
* Flexibility and positive spirit on projects
Please contact me on the details below for a confidential conversation regarding your future.
Michael Wigham | E: email@example.com | T: +46 85 024 25 33