We are looking for an experienced data analyst!
This company are constantly improving and expanding their products within the energy industry, and in this role you will be an integral piece of this ongoing development.
Your role will involve translating client needs into technical requirements together with Product Managers and other Analysts.
You will develop models and simulators using mathematical modelling of physical and economic systems while integrating data from research, and implementing the models as in-house software tools that will populate commercial products with data.
There are lots of great incentives and benefits on offer! Besides a competitive compensation package, you will work in a flat and informal environment where you are trusted to do your job, and have the freedom to work however is most productive for you.
With a talented and tight-knit team based in Oslo, you can take part in social activities and continually learn from each other to help your own career progression.
Skills & Experience
* Experience with developing numerical models/algorithms
* Experience with scientific programming
* Demonstrated knowledge of C# or equivalent programming languages is required
* Bachelors or Masters within IT, Engineering, Maths or related subject
If you have any of the following skills, it is a benefit!
* Knowledge of Python programming
* Knowledge of database design and SQL programming
* Knowledge of machine learning techniques and image analysis
For any questions, please contact Lucy on email@example.com