Job Title: Head Of Data Engineering
Salary: £120,000 - £180,000 Depending on Experience
Company: This client is a household name in the UK insurance sector. They have offices across the UK with their head office in Bromley and a secondary base in Leeds. They are a technology centric company that use the latest technologies including AWS. Key values that my client upholds include aiming higher and bring all of yourself to work.
Role: This position is brand new and has been created as part of the transformation and restructuring the business is implementing in order to become truly agile. The purpose of the role is to bridge the gap of data engineering and AWS knowledge in the team from a senior leadership level. This is a highly strategic position and require various levels of stakeholder management.
Culture: This company like to think out of the box and offer an innovative workplace. They are looking for someone that can inspire and lead teams to carry out successful delivery of projects.
* Data Engineering experience and broad knowledge of Data science, Data governance and Data Analytics
* Cloud Technology experience - preferably with AWS
* Proven leadership experience
* Agile experience
Good to have:
* Experience of an agile transformation
* AWS certifications or similar
* Insurance sector experience
* Flexible working options including remote working
* Innovative working environment
* Significant reduction in insurance with this company
* Relaxed dress down culture
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with me today to find out more details.
Get in touch with Zarah Ahmed at:
Phone: 0191- 594- 9733