This role is a senior role to work with their clients to create an agile, scalable data platform in AWS.
The whole point of the project is because the client needs to integrate data from multiple sources including MongoDB, SAP, and Amazon S3 to deliver reporting and analytics in areas, and you could be that person to help!!
You will need to have extensive experience of building data architectures in AWS, working as part of an agile development team and working closely with senior stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, develop and document AWS end to end data architecture
* Support the functional lead to capture and document business requirements and map these to the appropriate technical solution.
* Mentor and manage junior team members on the project
* Experience with Amazon Quicksights
* AWS Redshift (Snowflake is a bonus not essential)
* AWS Glue experience
* Strong Python skills
* Excellent Communication and Leadership skills
* 2:1 University degree or above (or equivalent other).
* AWS Certified (Glue, Redshift, Athena).
* Experience in manufacturing and connected factory (nice to have)
* Amazon Kenesis (not essential)
* Amazon Athena (not essential)