Frank Recruitment Group is partnered up with a well funded scale up in Oslo, who is looking to expand their development team.
The company is well known for simulation technology that helps educate and create awareness within the cybersecurity place. It's a one of a kind product in the market!
The company was built with the vision to make companies data safer and employees more efficient handling information.
They are looking for a FE engineer to join the team to work on a mixture of product and website advancements.
* Convert business ideas to new features
* Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
* Maintain and keep production code operational
* Create new integrations with external systems
* Develop new UI-s both for internal and external use
* Be a mentor for our talents
* Write clean, testable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
* Develop and support software including applications, API integrations, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
* Support, test and deploy new products and features
* Participate in code reviews
* Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritise work
* You actively actively use automated testing (TDD, BDD)
* Experience with Python, GO
* Familiarity with object oriented programming, functional programming, Git, DevOps
* You have completed multiple projects working in a cross-functional team environment
* Broad understanding of your field of expertise and can demonstrate expert level proficiency in certain areas of the field
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
Really cool dynamic environment where you can contribute to an expanding product.
Their offices are central Oslo and offer a hybrid working environment!
Get in touch with email@example.com