Data Engineer - Up to £70,000
Fully Remote for UK based candidates
As an Data Engineer you'll find yourself participating in customer projects which can mean day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing serverless/ETL infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team.
Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap working in partnership with AWS.
Ideally, you're bringing the following skills with you:
* Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Worked as part of a crossfunctional team on an AWS platform that holds large amounts of data.
* Designing and implementing data pipelines that will feed user behavioural data back into production systems.
* Strong recent experience using AWS RedShift, Big query, QuickSight, Lambda and data pipelines.
* Strong recent experience ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
* Experience of working on data migrations
* All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience.
* Minimum AWS certification
Why is this your next career move?
* Leading-edge projects - they're here to present their customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
* Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, enjoy working and having fun together and sharing knowledge.
* Most advanced technologies. They are the overly excited techies who can't wait to read about the newest launches!
* Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy extra-curricular activities
* Exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) + certification bonus covered by the employer
* Access to join and a possibility to create knowledge sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
* Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
* Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
* Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with the leading Global Cloud Professionals