Senior DevOps Engineer
- please note we cannot provide sponsorship -
This role will be a great fit if you are a Senior Level DevOps Engineer (with strong production AWS & Linux administration experience) looking for a rewarding role that provides the opportunity to solve complex issues and continuously contribute or seek ways to improve our working practices as our team scales.
Projects you may work on in your first year
* Migration from CloudFormation and Ansible to Terraform
* Migrating pipelines from Jenkins to Github Actions
* PCI-DSS compliance, DevSecOps, and driving continuous improvement in our security posture
* Building tools for the support and client teams to enable greater self-service
* Containerising applications on AWS ECS
* Implementing infrastructure glue with Lambda and Python
* Improving monitoring and observability
* You'll be working with exceptionally talented colleagues who will support you, and help you in turn to support your colleagues. You will be part of a unit that will be constantly innovating and you will play your part in shaping those innovations
* Quality equipment to ensure a healthy home working environment such as a Macbook Pro (or equivalent). We also provide the option of a monitor, chair, desk and other equipment you might
* 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays.
* Excellent Private Medical Insurance.
* Employee perks & benefits system which includes exclusive discounts at multiple retail stores, travel and health & well being