Various Levels including Associate, Senior and Lead
Salary DOE + Benefits/Bonus
Several Uk and Ireland Based offices
The Cloud Operations DevOps teams ensure our Products and Services are constantly available for our customers to use to run their businesses. A Cloud Operations Engineer participates in bridging the technical gaps between Development and Operations by deploying, administering, improving infrastructure, and improving automation using cloud technologies.
This is a 24/7 operation that requires on call coverage from each team member when required. Using guidance from Security, Architecture and Automation subject matter experts, the Cloud Operations Engineer builds and runs infrastructure, operational processes, infrastructure as code, automation of manual processes & improves operational capabilities.
Skills/Nice to have:
* Communication able to articulate complex technical issues in simple terms when communicating with non-technical audience or stakeholders
* Operating Systems: Windows, Linux &/or MacOS.
* Scripting knowledge for task automation (PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python).
* Experience building and maintaining Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD processes
* Experience with applications deployed in either AWS or Azure
* Experience working in a Sysadmin, DevOps, SRE, IT Operations, Developer, or QA/Application Engineer or Similar Role in a customer facing, complex technical environment
* 1+ years Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)