Staff Software Engineer - NI/Remote Opportunity - £70,000PA
Interested in working with some of the most fascinating AWS projects in Europe? Here's your chance! As part of ongoing growth, my client is seeking a Staff Software Engineer to be a part of new greenfield project developments with the opportunity to transform and maintain existing company applications.
Working alongside focused and empowered people in a quickly growing company, you will help drive the development of next generation capabilities to solve real-world challenges faces by merchants. In this role you will:
* Assist in establishing technical direction across the organisation with a sound and pragmatic approach.
* Contribute to the maintenance of formal architecture and technology roadmap.
* Identify architectural challenges and lead the creation of a strategy for the enterprise, making architectural decisions that have an impact across the company.
* Participate in the definition of architecture principles, styles, policies, and standards; create architectural mechanisms to address concerns that have a broad impact (e.g., system integration across the enterprise); coach feature teams to follow them.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
* Experience with .NET, Java, or similar language.
* experience in application and enterprise architecture.
* 28 days holiday (minimum).
* Money towards your home office and energy-bill subsidy.
* Remote working.
* Regular social events in NI on a quarterly basis.
* Pension scheme.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally.