We are looking for an experienced Java developer to be part of a new division taking on some exciting projects in digital transformation!
You will be developing SaaS for customers based largely in the energy industry - including electricity, power, and oil & gas. The products you develop will ultimately aim to make these companies more efficient and sustainable.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, alongside frontend developers, UX designers, and engineers, you will gain exposure to all areas of the development life-cycle and fully understand the products you are working with.
The company itself has a great working culture - whilst the business is large in size, your contributions are recognised and vital. With opportunities for training, development and progression, this is a great chance to take the next step in your career.
Skills & Experience
* 5+ years experience with Java development and Spring/Spring Boot framework
* Be able to write high-quality, maintainable code
* Experience with cloud platforms is beneficial
* Equipment and tools required for the job
* Free on-site gym and classes
* Multitude of insurances, including private on-site health clinic
* Subsidised options at on-site café, restaurant and coffee bar
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org