Product Manager - Perm - Mobile Applications - Base: 160k
I'll start with a simple question… Does it sound like these job attributes encompass what you have been looking for?
* Product Roadmap - manage and evolve their product roadmap to support their
business strategy and goals.
* B2B Access Partners, prospects and existing, in partnership with their
Sales and Marketing
* Embrace details and nuances of Accessibility by learning and understanding the
expectations and behaviors of users who use Screen Readers, Magnification across
Mobile (iOS, Android) and Laptops (Windows, Mac).
If that sounds interesting enough, do you have the majority of the following qualifications?
· Mobile Applications
· QA, UA Testing, and launch
· Marketing events
· Engage with Product team on a daily basis including Designers, Developers, Testers
· B2C Explorers
· Insight Groups
There are 2 key features (responsibilities) that this job entails and if you think you are comfortable with the following then my client will stop at nothing to have you come aboard!
* Mobile Applications (IOS and Android)
* Laptops (Windows and Mac)
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Mike Melissas at email@example.com or feel free to call at (215) 989-4507.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.