We are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join the team!
As an established Nordic company leading the digital transformation of the media industry, you will be working at the forefront of a quickly changing landscape
The cloud migration journey began around a year ago, with plans to move the on-prem infrastructure during the coming months and years, and all new projects are AWS-native
There is state-of-the-art AWS infrastructure with Terraform, and we hope that you can bring a level of expertise to take ownership of the AWS infrastructure, and to help grow the DevOps environment moving forward.
As you will be based in-house, you will work closely alongside the development team to facilitate using AWS services in the most efficient way
This is just the start of a very exciting journey, and we are delighted to welcome a new member to the team - for the right candidate this can become a very senior position as the Cloud and DevOps environment grows
We are looking for you to have some of the following skills & experience:
* Experience with cloud transformations at an organisational level
* Background in development is beneficial
* Certifications in AWS or other public cloud providers
As much as we hope you find the work rewarding, we also offer many benefits in addition!
You will receive a competitive compensation package including pension & insurances, alongside this you can also enjoy:
* A great working environment - with a centrally located office in Oslo, and the option to work from home if you prefer, we hope to offer a working solution to suit your lifestyle!
* Training & Development - with internal workshops and new technology, you can learn practically whilst you work. There is also budget for courses & conferences to attend.
* Great Colleagues - with a traditional flat and cross-functional structure, you can socialise with colleagues across the business!
* Social Perks - there are regular events for those who wish to participate ranging from Friday beers & annual events to attend with the team
For more information, or any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org or +4723967365