As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
* Designing and developing cloud automation necessary to deploy across the client global cloud environments, including AWS GovCloud
* Leading AWS GovCloud-specific design and enhancements to meet the regulatory, compliance, and technical needs of non-commercial environments
* Architecting cloud ready, high scale, resilient products and services that follow AWS Well-Architected principles
* Leading efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the client technical community
* Collaborating with other technical leadership teams to define standards and guidelines to continually improve the security posture and overall technical design of the client products
* Communicating strategy and vision effectively to audiences from developer community to executive
* Participating in relevant corporate programs/initiatives
* Ensuring professional, quality and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties
* Complying with corporate policies and procedures while acting in a manner consistent with the client's values and ethical standards
* Advanced software development/engineering experience
* Strong ability to demonstrate designing and implementing developing and architecting high scale secure solutions in AWS or other major cloud environments
* Experience developing and deploying in AWS GovCloud
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
* Advanced degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
* Advanced knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud architectural patterns
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to solve problems in a logical, methodical, and time efficient manner
* Demonstrated track record of influencing others
To be considered for this role, please send me a LinkedIn message or call me at 469-609-3754 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.