Web Application Developer
Part remote (Scotland based)
£25-45k, DOE + Negotiable + Benefits
We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Solution Provider Partner, working with a diverse group of clients. We're not just a consultant; we develop our own tools to help our clients get the best out of the Amazon cloud and engineers to sleep a little better at night!
About the role
A collaborative web application developer with a passion for developing secure web and cloud applications. You will be a member of a team of developers, devops engineers and cloud architects. Working on designing, developing, and testing systems that empower our customers to easily manage resources across thousands of AWS accounts using the latest technologies from AWS.
* Ambition to progress your career, get AWS certified and work for a an organisation where you can have an immediate and meaningful impact
* Enjoy writing clean, standards-compliant, documented, scalable, reusable, quality code
* Are passionate about working across the full technology stack
Beneficial/Optional to have:
* Experience with AWS Lambda
* Experience with testing
* Experience with MySQL or compatible databases
* Knowledge of Docker or another container based technology
* You will be an important member of a fast-growing company
* Flexible working schedule, work from home 3 days a week (in office Tuesday + Thursday)
* Professional development and support, all our engineers & developers Amazon certified.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.