Senior Devop's Engineer
Salary Negotiable + DOE
Looking for a unique opportunity to help establish a DevOps organisation with the oversight to design, implement, and lead a group responsible for delivering company growth and industry-changing strategic objectives - this could be the role for you! We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
Install a DevOps culture and create an enterprise-wide cutting-edge CI/CD solution to enable fully automated on-premise and cloud-based build and deployment pipeline with IaC capabilities. Lead efforts in architecting and help to implement and optimising end-to-end CI/CD capabilities for our expanding on-prem and multi-cloud operations. The team is looking to add a member who is an expert in CI/CD + has exceptional communication skills, cloud skills, and is a thought leader in addressing the needs of DevOps organisations.
* Lead, and mentor Team Members towards DevOps pursuits.
* Provide DevOps Tools and CI/CD expertise to software development teams.
* Help build a reusable standard CI/CD pipeline model with cutting-edge tools and automation.
* Drive process automation focused on eliminating manual steps in application build and deployment.
* Work with program teams to understand their product development requirements, embracing DevOps principles, prescribed toolchain, and pipeline framework.
* Be highly familiar with cloud services ( Either AWS, Azure, Google Cloud GCP).
* System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
* Provide technical guidance in architecture and DevOps process improvements.
* Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
* Ensure critical system security using best in class cloud security solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 5+ years designing, implementing CI/CD solutions, and DevOps related practices and cloud computing experience.
* Experience with version control systems e.g GitHub, GitLab and code branching principles.
* Experience with building CI and deployment pipelines and hands-on knowledge of applicable tools chain such as Jenkins or similar
* Experience with infrastructure as code tools (e.g Terraform, Scalr, Ansible, Chef/Puppet).
* Experience in automation + one of scripting language such as Python.
* Experience with containers ( e.g Docker)
* knowledge of cloud architecture and experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies and their services EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail or similar.
* Familiar with monitoring tooling such as Elastic.
* Operating Systems: Linux, Windows etc.
* Strong communication skills required.