I'm urgently looking for a Systems Analyst based on the Isle Of Man. This is a long term contract (Initially 6 months) coming into a Dynamic team. Life Insurance experience will be highly advantageous but not an absolute necessity.
Rates and more details to be discussed on a call.
Interview slots available straight away, with the view to start someone ASAP.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team the Systems Analyst will be able to:
* Understand and document current solutions with regard to function, process, systems and data flows,
* Analyse the Business Requirements, the current solution and the Target Architectures to produce fit-for-purpose Solution Designs
* Ensure the solution delivered meets the requirements, the design and relevant standards
Skills & Experience:
* At least 3 years' experience in a Systems Analyst role
* Broad experience in systems analysis and design
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile SDLC's
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
* Good understanding of system integration patterns and good general data skills
* Ideally some Microsoft SQL Server skills
* Ensure design alignment to Architecture Principles and governance processes
* Develop and refine design acceptance criteria
* Ensure designs follow agreed patterns and practices
* Ensure designs meet all necessary standards and guidelines such as security and NFR's
* Lead on Proof of Concept work
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on 0203 879 8405