AWS Full Stack Developer, £65,000, Hybrid (Nottingham), AWS Cloud platform
This is a great opportunity for a Full stack developer to join a company that delivers progressive digital solutions that enable organisations to transform at pace.
As a full stack developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing back end mid-tier and user interface components that their customers see and interact with. You will be using React, Node.js and Typescript for development however they are always open to using new languages and frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work within a team to build public facing applications with a focus on user experience, accessibility, quality and consistency
* Take responsibility for the UX/UI within your product
* Follow best practices with regard to development
* Ensure that your code is of high quality and meets Digital Space coding
* Achieve and retain an AWS certification and mentor other developers on your field of speciality plus learn from them
* Experience using the Server less framework or AWS cloud development kit is desirable
* Any experience of contact centres and cloud infrastructure is beneficial but not essential
* You will have a confident approach to problem solving within restricted timescales. You should have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as work well within a team.
* AWS - Any knowledge of the AWS platform would be advantageous but not essential
* Knowledge of APIs - experience of designing or working with web API would be beneficial
The salary is up to £65,000 alongside amazing benefits, you would also be required to travel to their office in Nottingham once every 4 weeks.
If you are interested in this role, I'd love to hear from you. Please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0203 808 7311