Job Title: Technical Pre-Sales Director - FinCrime - AI
Salary: £125,000-£175,000 (Negotiable Dependant On Experience)
Location: Central London (2-3 Times a week)
Benefits: 35% Base Salary Performance bonus + Healthy Share Options
Start Date: ASAP
I'm looking for a highly experienced, Technical Pre-Sales Director, someone with a deep technical knowledge (SME) in AML/FinCrime. The ideal candidate will have experience in an AI Software house in a pre-sales role. You will expected to hold demo's and have a deep technical understanding of AI FinCrime products.
Taking a customer centric approach to solution sales you will be responsible for removing any technical barriers to the sale. You will approach sales pursuits with structure and rigor to ensure the customer needs are met. You will navigate the complex, sliding scale of client required evaluations from demonstrations to proofs of concept and value and work closely with other stakeholder teams to ensure new business is won frequently and repeatedly.
The immediate focus is on Financial Crime (Anti Money Laundering, Fraud, Cyber and Surveillance) and Growth and Profitability (Credit Risk, Liquidity and Customer Insights).
* Minimum of 5-10 years financial services in fin-crimes experience
* Proven and demonstrable track record supporting the winning of new business for disruptive data analytics based solutions companies in the financial service market
* Deep domain knowledge in financial services across AML, Fraud, and Surveillance or Credit Risk, Bank Profitability and Liquidity
* Entrepreneurial, self motivated mind-set, capable of rapid learning with fast applicability to client needs
* Familiarity with or aptitude to learn data science and industry specific process and vocabulary to successful lead meetings with a diverse group of prospects and their respective focus
* Technical comprehension and articulation of advanced data management, applications and analytics techniques
* The ability to simplify very complex topics, to create a compelling argument in favor of your view while establishing and cementing solution value in the mind of your audience
* A proven solution "story-teller" who can generate understanding and empathies within your audiences
* Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse audience, including but not limited to line-of-business, various technology disciplines, data scientists and executive stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to work as an integral member of and drive, from within, high-performing teams
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on 0203 879 8405 for the details