BI Developer (Contractors - Competitive hourly rate)
As a BI Developer you will be part of a great structured International IT Consulting Organisation who continuously work with the latest tools and technologies from MS in the BI/Data Space. We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 year's experience in BI. Could this be your next opportunity?
* Is able to develop and implement business solutions for customers.
* ETL and report design in Power BI, SSRS, Target and Excel.
* Is able to implement data warehouse / BI tasks on the Microsoft platform from database to SSIS and SSAS tasks.
Skills and experience needed
* Microsoft BI tools (SSIS, SSAS, Power BI/SSRS)
* Dimensional data modelling
* Azure data services (Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL DB, Synapse etc.)
* Azure DevOps
* Data warehouse architecture
* Visual Studio
* Danish speaking is a bonus
This position is remote / onsite in Copenhagen.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.