DevOps Engineer/Developer - Copenhagen - Permanent
I am working with a client who is currently undergoing an internal overhaul and as such, is looking to expand their team. This has led to them seeking to take on a new DevOps Engineer with a background in development, preferably with knowledge of Java. In terms of DevOps; automation and knowledge of container environments will make you stand out. The company has a flat structure, and the teams work in an agile way, so the perfect candidate needs to be confident working collaboratively with other team members to get the work done.
* 2+ years' experience with DevOps - deployment, orchestration, automation, container environments e.g. Linux, Kubernetes
* Development background, preferably with knowledge of Java
* Cloud experience, preferably with AWS
* Team-player attitude - willing to help others rather than being a 'lone wolf'
* Fluency in English
Reasons to Apply:
* Flexibility - there are opportunities to work from home
* Opportunity to work with an international workforce and get involved with some great social activities
* Competitive salary and good benefit package
If this opportunity intrigues you and you would like to find out more, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a chat on +45 89 88 82 66!