You are an AWeSome DevOps Engineer who belongs to an award winning IoT and AI scale-up organization, who are aspiring and operating on a global scale. They offer a successful AI solution that has been widely spread internationally in the smart-building sector. Currently they have more than 250.000 clients, and they are aiming to reach 1.000.000+ by end of 2021; and by the end of 2025 thrives to become global leaders in their segment.
Don't you want to be part of the success story of a fast growing organization with highly ambitious team members? They operate in an agile environment, where they have built an inclusive environment where knowledge sharing is the key to advancement and success.
They offer AI solution/platform that has been widely spread internationally in the smart-building segment. The founders come from an entrepreneurial- and international mindset background, they value to promote a healthy work environment where you can thrive in a flat organizational structure. They provide a clear growth plan, where you can become on their top leading engineers. They find balance very important, thus creating fun and having an environment with lots of team building outings, incentives and perks.
For the AWS DevOps Engineer role, they are looking for someone 5+ years hands-on AWS DevOps experience, who likes to set up processes and infrastructure. Everyday reveals new challenges, where you will be working on new features and using cutting-edge technologies in an inclusive environment. They are currently working on Greenfield projects, where you have the flexibility and freedom to share your own ideas with the team and bringing the product to the next level together.
Do you have a passion with the AWS ecosystem? Working with Microservices, IaC and Serverless? Do you love DevOps and are you working with CI/CD, Docker, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and last but not least Python as a language? Than this is the place for you to advance your career!
Role & Responsibilities
* AWS DevOps - Automation, automation, automation is your passion
* Helping the organization on their high-tech Computer Vision platform
Skills & Qualifications
* Speak professional English and/or Dutch
* experience with Python
* experience with the following AWS services: IAM, VPC, RDS, EC2/ECS, S3, CloudFormation
* experience non-relational databases: PostgreSQL
* experience with CI/CD, Docker, ElasticSearch
* AWeSome award-winning IoT specialist scale-up company, to make impact on the lives of people for a better sustainable world
* Generous salary & full employment package
* Relocation package for EU professionals
* Room to grow and learn
* Dedicated entrepreneurial team
* Employee incentive plans
* Stock options / vested shares
* Pension scheme
* Friday drinks & food