Service Desk Specialist
3 DAYS A WEEK ON SITE IN LONDON - 6 Month Contract
INSIDE IR35 - £300-£350
As a Service Desk Specialist you will be working as part of the 24/7 global Operations Team, that partners closely with other Tech teams and business units with a special focus upon providing front-line real-time support for colleagues needing IT assistance.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Ensure the highest levels of customer experience in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact in Operations.
* You will spend time working with tickets that have been submitted to the Service Desk via multiple mediums. Some tickets you will work through to resolution, and some you will need to collaborate or escalate to other teams for assistance. You will act as liaison for our new employees helping to assist in setting up their laptops and accessories.
* Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until resolved.
* A background in a technical support environment
* A methodical and logical approach to problem solving
* Driven, self-starter without requiring close supervision
* Ability to adapt to change and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
* Ability to, occasionally, accommodate a non-traditional work schedule and remain flexible to meet the needs of executives
* A background with AV (Audio Visual)
* JAMF experience
Do you have exposure to any of the following?
* Google Workspace (G Suite)
* Windows 10
* Data Studio
If you are interested, please apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.