About the company :
This Scale-ups is one of the fastest growing scale-up in Belgium, their goal is to optimise the financial system by making it more accessible, more secure and more efficient!
This Scale-ups has already a partnership with Visa, Unionpay, etc. and they aim to become one of the top FinTechs in Europe.
As a FinTech, they have a new vision of the work environment, they work with the latest IT tools, they offer a lot of remote flexibility, there is no micromanagement and a very horizontal culture.
Your mission as a DevOps engineer will be to implement and develop software and services of the company. You will also work with the Security / Compliance teams
This position gives a lot of IT challenges and they are looking for people who would like to cut with the routine!
Skills Required :
* 4-5 year's experience as DevOps engineer
* Experience with IaC (Terraform would be perfect !)
* Knowledge of python or other programming languages
* Experience in CI/CD with Git, Docker and Jenkins pipeline
* Experience in the financial sector
Salary & Benefits :
* Competitive salary linked the seniority can go up to 3400€net (benefit included)
* Mobility budget (500€/net) per month, you can or keep it cash or use this mobility to do a leasing
* 95% remote, you will have to be in Belgium and sometimes come to the office in Brussels, otherwise the job is remote
* Meal vouchers, Insurance + ambulatory insurance (full insurance package), Laptop, phone subscription
* 22 days off (paid) + 12 days off (paid)
Do you want to hear more about the position? Feel free to contact me by phone at +32 78 48 46 00 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org