Sr. AWS Devops Engineer - Palo Alto, CA - $110-125hr.
Job Type: Contract ( 6 months)
Healthcare company who specializes in connecting future predictive insights to today's most effective actions. Seeking Sr Devops Engineer who is proficient with HITRUST compliance requirements, passionate about healthcare and is able to thrive in a high paced environment.
* Must be knowledgeable of HITRUST guidelines
* Experienced in HIPPA remediation, PCI guidelines
* Experience with at least one configuration management tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
* AWS CLI, EC2 Instances, S3/EBS/EFS Storage, Security Groups, VPC's, AWS Identity and Access Management, RDS/Aurora Databases, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Elastic Container Registry (ECR), Elastic Container Services (ECS), CloudFront, Cognito, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab
* Experience with AWS Rest APIs, API Gateway, Amplify, EMR/Spark, SageMaker, Kubernetes, Tensorflow, PyTorch, and Keras are a plus.
* Prior exposure to Machine Learning frameworks and toolkits, the data science lifecycle, model data preparation/processing, APIs, and Cloud-based Infrastructure and Operations is highly desirable