My client is one of Europe's largest real estate companies with both commercial and residential properties throughout.
The company has a young and enthusiastic team who is in the process of building a new data platform / competency for the group
The team have worked hard one building the main data platform / infrastructure and now looking for someone who wants to take responsibility working on the front end of the data platform, and establishing a solid reporting and analytics environment for the group.
You'll be working with many different data sets from sales, operational, environmental and be able to deliver value adding reports and dashboards to allow the business to make educated decisions.
The environment has a start-up feel about it within the bigger group and will truly give you that responsibility to make it your own!
My client requires the following skills for the role
Experience / Requirements
- Computer Science or Economics Degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the BI space
- Strong experience in building dashboards / reports within Power BI
- Understand and establish Power BI best practices / governance across the group
- Comfortable gathering data from various platforms and data sets
- Knowledge of data protection and masking within Power BI
- Familiarity of ETL processes and relational databases
- Support the groups data platform, building reporting functions in conjunction with data lake and warehouse infrastructure.
- Open / Entrepreneurial environment
- Good pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- The ability to work from other cities
We know you care about technology - that's why we work with the latest versions, and are continually experimenting with new tools
Idea-generation is encouraged at all levels of the business, and you are encouraged to take ownership of your work & not be afraid to innovate or try something new
Flexibility in working hours and location is accommodated to ensure a balance between personal and professional life
For more information, contact Lewis on email@example.com