AWS Engineer - Denmark - Permanent
Denmark, Copenhagen Municipality
Salary 50-70.000 DKK
My client offers completely managed and secure cloud solutions, with 24/7 operation and immediate support for customers when they need it, which has enabled them to become a key competitor in the cloud solutions market. They believe that digitalization is at the heart of business, and have worked to gain expert MSP certifications in AWS and Azure in order to offer tailored solutions to each of their customers.
They are currently looking for an AWS Engineer to join their flexible team culture. The role has a focus on greenfield projects, and the successful candidate will work with the full project lifecycle as part of an 8 person team. They're looking for confident individuals who can translate business needs into technical requirements, before implementing the needed infrastructure.
What you need:
* AWS experience (preferably infrastructure orientated) - certifications would be a plus
* DevOps experience - Kubernetes is beneficial
* English speaking
* Confident in speaking to customers
Reasons to apply:
* Flexibility and freedom to get involved in technical decision making
* Involvement in the full project lifecycle means you can see your impact on a company over a long period of time
* Opportunities to work remotely (with travel to Copenhagen when necessary)
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.