Data Engineering Lead - FinTech
£90,000 - £110,000 DOE
London 2/3 days a week in office
Jefferson Frank are partnered with a rapidly growing FinTech who specialise in working with a number of clients to SMB's to FTSE 100 global businesses offering cutting egde software solutions for ecommerce capabilities.
They are looking for a Data Engineering Lead to drive their growth with their data offerings supporting products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Lead data engineering for the business, report to Head of Data
* Migrate from Postgres to Snowflake using Python/DBT/Fivetran
* Lay data foundations for future Engineering effors
* Work cross functionally with Data Engineers and Data Scientists
* Continually improve core models used in production, plan new models moving forwards
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive experience with Snowflake and DBT, ideally Fivetran.
* Data Engineering Principles and best practices
* Fluency in Python and SQL
* Event Sourcing/Streaming desirable
* Health, Pension
* Flexi Benefits
Candidates must be British Citizen or ILR equivalent, sponsorship and/or relocation is NOT available.
Interviews are commencing for this role next week, please share your CV below or reach out to Steven Mckay directly at email@example.com.