£60,000 - £80,000 DOE
My client are a large U.S based software company who are looking to grow a UK based data team, their service is a modern intranet software, which helps connect and engage employees to boost productivity, increase retention, and drive engagement.
They're looking for an experienced Data Scientist to help solve real-world problems in the areas of content recommendation, app personalization, sentimental analysis, search and ranking. You will lead your own project from feasibility assessment to training, testing, deploying models to production, and measuring success of your project.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in one AWS/Azure/GCP, along with demonstrable experience of developing and deploying Machine Learning/NLP solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop ML algorithms using NLP, Deep Learning and open source solutions to build real time analytics solutions with high volumes of structured and unstructured data
* Develop strategies using techniques and algorithms of data analysis & machine learning models for making meaningful and actionable recommendations
* Work with other stakeholders to identify areas where AI/ ML can be applied to improve the experience for the end user and then develop the solution
* Lead your own project, from feasibility assessment to training, testing, deploying models to production, and measuring success of your project.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3 years in development and delivery of innovative NLP and machine learning solutions
* Strong background in machine learning, statistical modelling, and natural language processing with demonstrated credentials through solving real world use cases, Kaggle, projects & certification
* Demonstrate expertise of leveraging the libraries like spacy, pandas, sk-learn or other frameworks for solving real world problems.
* Demonstrate ability to scope a high level requirement or product feature requirements to analytics development life cycle with identification of the right data, quick prototyping, selection of appropriate analytical algorithms and taking care of test criteria, performance & integration aspects
Fully Remote - Company also looking to acquire offices in London and Newcastle should you enjoy an office setting to balance your Work from Home arrangement
Salary of up to £80,000 dependent on your experience
*Note - this is a UK based role, the client is not able to sponsor/offer VISA arrangements, please only apply if you hold relevant rights to work within the UK
Apply below for more information, client is interviewing immediately.