* Systems Architect - Integration's
Dublin, Ireland - Irish remote options available
Various levels available
Salary up to €125,000 DOE + Benefits
This client is growing at a tremendous rate and is expanding our architecture group. We are seeking an Integrations Architect with significant experience in designing and delivering highly scalable integrations for our Enterprise Products. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team responsible for setting the architectural direction for a large, complex and highly successful Product line. The successful candidate will join at a transformative time in our product's evolution as we scale our systems, organisation and integration offerings to meet the demands of a large and rapidly growing user base. You will develop your technical and business skills in this fast-paced environment, experiencing great culture in a rapidly scaling company while using exciting technologies.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our job is to architect the possible for our users, to innovate, to design new services and experiences. Key to the role is a collaboration with our highly innovative product and engineering teams to use world class engineering to build products that delight customers. In doing so, the candidate will help this great company continue its amazing trajectory.
You will work with architects and platform development teams to design and build platforms, frameworks and tooling. Together you will create world class integrations for our clients from direct data integrations through to third party application integrations with Slack, MS Teams, Outlook, etc. You will also provide guidance to product engineering teams on how best to leverage those integrations.
* Work closely with Strategy, Architecture and Engineering teams to take key Integration initiatives that take fit with existing or planned architecture into account.
* Design, define and implement principles and standards for integrations.
* Architect and provide technical direction for client data integrations.
* Architect and provide technical direction for productivity application integrations.
* Provide solution design and architecture expertise in the early design of the potential business or technology solutions
* Influence stakeholders, colleagues and peers internally and externally to work towards the planned architecture
* 5+ Years experience working in technology or relevant business
* Experienced Architect/senior technologist with demonstrable experience of working within a large-scale ICT enabled transformation programme.
* Experience architecting Cloud based solutions.
* Excellent communication skills, including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
* Comfortable working independently and collaborating within a team environment.
* Good leadership skills, with the ability to influence people and build strong relationships
* Possess a continuous improvement mindset; the ability to design new and improve existing processes