We are looking for an experienced front end developer to work fully remote for a Norwegian based company!
You will be working directly on an innovative product, collaborating closely with customers, and the team of UX designers and backend engineers.
As part of your role, you will undertake research development tasks, and have control over your own estimated resources and timeline.
Although you are based at home - we want you to feel part of the team! You will attend bi-weekly meetings to discuss tasks, present code, and catch up!
You will ensure your documentation is up to date, and debug/fix issues relating to your own code, writing acceptance and integration tests along the way.
Essential Skills & Experience
* At least 3 years of development experience
* Experience working with JS frameworks
* Some backend web programming experience at scale (git, RESTful APIs, HTTP)
* Experience with various testing tools and frameworks and CI/CD knowledge
* Previous work experience with Golang
* Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
* Experience with developing hosted or cloud products
Besides remote working, there are lots of other benefits on offer!
You will receive a competitive compensation package, and work for a company which prioritises a work-life balance! Other benefits include flexible working hours and vacation time, and generous family/parental leave.
Even though you may be based at home, you will still be invited and included to all company events - whether you attend virtually or in-person is up to you!
For any questions, please contact Lucy on email@example.com