My client started back in 1877, helping railway workers keep their health on track. Today they are still steaming ahead, with over 340,000 customers and their families benefiting from our products and service.
They are looking for a Lead Front End React Developer to lead the front end development team by example and contribute to improving our overall development processes and tools.
* £55,000 base
* Bonus scheme
* Flexi time
* Contributory Pension Scheme and Group Life Assurance (7-10% Employer contribution based on employee contribution)
Roles & Responsibilities;
* Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined Agile software engineering team to improve our development processes and the tools that we use.
* Foster an environment on trust and open dialogue, and work closely with technical and non-technical members of the team to develop and maintain the systems we are responsible for.
* Ensure software best practices in terms of refactoring, debugging and writing clean, maintainable code are enforced
* Automating front-end workflow using task runners (e.g. Gulp / Grunt & Webpack) is essential
* Integrating into continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
Must have experience in;
* Knowledge of the latest ES standards and Typescript
* Automating workflow using Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
* Understanding of building and optimising highly performing web pages
* Development for mobile devices
* Agile methodologies
If this role is of an interest to you please reply with your up to date CV to this email email@example.com or call 0203 808 7309 for further information