Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
Contract Length: 6 Weeks (Expect and extension long term)
Rate: Negotiable £500-£550
IR35 Status: Outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
**Please note this requires an ACTIVE Security Clearance**
The Test Automation Engineer will work as a part of the data ops team and perform end to end testing on the data product being delivered as a part of the project.
* Taking ownership of developing our test automation systems, and acting as a subject matter expert in the team for tests and test infrastructure.
* Write reusable and extensible tests which can evolve with the product.
* Use your knowledge to help the product development team build processes and feature specifications that will ensure our end users experience a high-quality, usable, secure, and reliable product.
* Communicate what, how, and why of our test strategy for ensuring quality to your team and external development partners.
* Design and build prototypes and experiments that can validate and improve our system architecture and eliminate gaps in our test approach.
* Work with your team to continually improve the development
* Experience in integration testing
* Experienced in working on API testing using tools such as Postman and SOAPUI to name a few!
* Experience in using Git Hub and CI/CD
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 879 8405