Glasgow/Hybrid (3 to 4 times a month in the office)
12 month contract
Jefferson Frank have been enlisted by a leading cloud consultancy who are delivering projects for a client in Glasgow. They are looking for an experienced Technical/Cloud Analyst to join them on a 12m contract. The ideal candidate will have experience working on developing and documenting requirements that engineering teams can use.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, document requirements into EPICs and User stories
* Examining new and existing AWS systems
* Prepare and deliver presentations to application/development teams and end users
* Produce specifications for new or old AWS cloud systems
* Work closely with Infrastructure, Solutions Architect, Cloud Engineer and DBA's to produce correct system functionality
Rate: £500 a day Inside IR35.
Please apply below with your CV for a confidential conversation, this is an urgent hire and interviewing immediately. Please do not apply if you don't have full rights to work in the UK.