Cloud Data Engineer - AWS/GCP - London Victoria - Up to £60,000
I am working with a start-up client who is looking for a Data Engineer with AWS or GCP to join their organisation. This company has a data & analytical product which clients use across multi-sectors, to support the decision making predictions using data. These include finance, utilities, property and estate, plus many more.
You will join a team of data engineers and work closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers to ensure the full data cycle is carried out as efficiently as possible. You'll be working on a range of cutting edge technologies, gaining more of an insight to bridge the gap between engineering and science.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working on data platforms hosted on multi-cloud platforms including AWS & GCP.
* You will be responsible for the design & development of data pipelines mainly using Python.
* Collecting data sets from multiple data sources and using ETL processes to implement them onto the upgraded systems.
* Supporting data scientists with development, with an understanding of Python libraries such as Pandas or SciKit-learn.
* Using your own knowledge to solve problems and maintain strong engineering expertise.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Commercial experience working on AWS or GCP.
* Scripting/building pipelines using Python (Pandas, SciKit-learn).
* Working with big data technologies PySpark/Apache Spark.
* Exposure development on SQL and No SQL databases.
* Working in a Dev-Ops environment with CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker.
* Remote working options.
* Progression encouraged through online training and courses.
* Share options
* Industry related events
This client is starting first stage interviews this week, with a 2 stage interview process.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5
Jefferson Frank are the UK's leading AWS, Data and Analytics recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.