Software Engineering Manager | 100-120K | Centennial, CO.
My client, a media organization, is looking for a technical web strategist who will excel as a systems architect and have a talent for presenting complex information in simpler terms. They will balance this with a deep understanding of the technical complexities required to execute feature developments, improve the CMS and front-end, and maintain site plugins and infrastructure. They will work with their direct reports to build key features, troubleshoot issues, fix bugs, and figure out project blockers and perform QA. Continue reading for a highly rewarding opportunity!
* In this role you will be leading and managing a team of developers and a designer, providing technical strategy and closely working with them to maintain, update and evolve the primary websites:
* supervise two developers, and a UX designer
* plan releases and website updates
* assess risks and dependencies
* Oversee the software engineering completed by vendors and contractors
* At least 5 years of experience related to the position is required, including:
* Recent experience working as an individual contributor for both front end and back end
* 3 yrs. of mgmt. experience
* Experience creating front end theming elements utilizing a components-based approach
* WordPress: experience updating customer themes, templates, plugins
* Knowledge of Dependency packaging Systems- NPM
* Knowledge of basic principles behind SEO, web accessibility, and performance optimization.
* This role is hybrid and based in Centennial, CO!
* 100% employer paid individual health, dental, life, and disability coverage
* family paid medical leave
* paid holidays and a very generous sick, vacation, and personal time off plan!
* a competitive retirement plan match with no waiting or vesting periods
* flexible schedules
* engagement and development opportunities
* casual atmosphere