Senior Full Stack Engineer
A medium sized tech partner is looking for skilled software professionals to join their team in a fun and collaborative environment!
The project scope is varied with customers across fintech, retail, energy and maritime looking for SaaS and digitalisation solutions
You will work with modern technologies to design, implement, monitor and optimise scalable solutions - ensuring systems are secure and future-proof for customers. You can work closely with stakeholders to make recommendations, assist with architectural designs and technology choice, and remain involved throughout the advisory & delivery process
As part of a cross-functional team, you will work alongside senior developers, architects, designers and project managers to deliver end-to-end services
There are progression routes to match your interests, whether you are interested to lead projects & team members, or to advance your skills technically. With in-house training programs and funding for external certifications & courses, you can be assured your goals are within reach
We are looking for you to bring some of the following skills and experiences:
* Bachelors/Masters in an IT or Engineering-related subject (or equivalent years of experience)
* At least 3 years' experience in a similar role within software development/engineering
* Professional experience working with cloud and container technology
Why Join and what makes them stand out?
* Biggest spenders on courses and career programmes allowing you to accelerate your career. There are dedicated times throughout the year for self-development and attending courses & conferences, alongside a personal budget which you can use to aid your professional development - whether you choose to become certified, explore a new technology, or attend industry events, it's up to you!
* Own a lot of their projects where you'll be in a minimum team size of 4 consultants.
* Minimum 2 days at their offices rather than your client to keep the culture collaborative and make you really feel at home
* Flat structure / open door policy, meaning your contributions will always been seen and heard
* Ability to work with some of Norway's top talent
* A company with a true passion for upskilling its employees
* Award winning projects across the public and private sectors, some of which are having a huge impact on society.
* Great social events
* A salary structure tailored to your preference
If you would like to know more, reach out to Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org