Infrastructure Technical Lead - FULLY REMOTE
Salary up to £90k DOE
My client are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Their1500+ strong team works closely with technology partners to provide independent advice that help customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Their greatest strength is balance in their efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to their values.
You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with them.
Promoting a flexible work environment that empowers teams to go the extra mile for their clients. They encourage employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
* Lead an infrastructure implementation team on a range of projects within an overall program of work
* Review project technical deliverables for quality
* Work with Senior Infrastructure and Solution Architects to turn the customers brief into low level technical designs and solutions
* Work with the Infrastructure project manager to develop the required project approach, phases, deliverables, tasks and estimates
* Coordinate with the Application Development Team on any cross-stream project issues or touchpoints
* Coordinate with Third Parties (e.g. Networking service provider) to identify project integration touchpoints and agree their scopes of work
* Building containerised Microservice Architectures using Kubernetes (ideally Red Hat OpenShift 4.x)
* Building highly available API services (ideally Red Hat 3Scale and SSO)
* DevOps concepts and technologies (e.g. CI/CD pipeline automation)
* Security Concepts and Standards (PCI an advantage)
* Build Automation using Ansible
* Building and migrating on premise infrastructure to Public Cloud or hybrid-Cloud
* A solid understanding of network and firewall design concepts - while they do not provide this as a core service, this knowledge is beneficial to effectively coordinate with third party providers
Desirable Technical Skills
Exposure to other technical components and technologies in the clients estate would be beneficial but not mandatory:
* Redis/Sentinel, Red Hat Data Grid, MariaDB Galera, HA-Proxy, NetScaler services integration, SSL certificates, IdM server management, MSAD integration
* VMware ESXI and SRM
* SAN technologies (ideally EMC VNX5200 family)
To apply please contact email@example.com, call 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn 'Oliver King'.