A large organisation based in Edinburgh are seeking a skilled Power BI lead to join their company and drive the technical development and implementation of the tool across the business.
You'll have existing skills and experience in Power BI development and implementation, encompassing Data Modeling, complex DAX, governance and tenant administration, Data Visualisation best practice using appropriate visuals and end-user support.
The role is currently home-based but in the post-Covid world will involve some work in the office (roughly 50/50 split), with that in mind candidates should be commutable to Edinburgh.
Role & Responsibilities
* Power BI Development
* Data Modelling
* End user adoption support
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent Power BI Development skills, including DAX
* Experience in working with SQL Server/Azure SQL Databases
* Experience in working with MS Dynamics 365 is highly desirable
* Starting salary of £40-60,000 depending upon seniority and experience
* 33 days holiday
* Company Pension scheme
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 243 5459