My client in the eCommerce space is focusing on transforming the way the world thinks about food delivery. They are going through a tremendous period of growth and looking for a Rust Developer who has wealth of commercial experience. You will be joining a team of 3 Rust Developers with your main focus to migrate from Ruby.
* Professional experience writing web-based applications in any language, and a willingness to quickly get up to speed on our stack (Rust, Ruby/Rails, Go,)
* Experience with TDD environments (RSpec, Minitest, Capybara, Selenium)
* Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcache, Redis)
* Experience with front-end web technology, bonus points for React
* Experience with "NoSQL" data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
* Experience solving logistical problems with software