Software Engineer - Hybrid Remote Ireland
* Collaborate effectively with our business analysts, scrum masters and technical leads.
* Providing realistic estimates of development effort.
* Participate and contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews.
* Adopt our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
* Perform 3rd line support diagnosing and resolving technical engineering issues.
* Demonstrable full-stack development experience and modern front-end technologies
* Experience in any of the following would be an advantage; Mobile, Augmented Reality (HoloLens), Virtual Reality, IoT, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
* Experience (2+ years) with object-oriented design and implementation techniques
* Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
* Competitive package
* Hybrid Working (Mainly Remote)
* Private Health Insurance (Employee)
* 23 days annual leave + service days
* Training & Development Opportunities
* Flexible hours