My client is marking their wallet and payments platform to make Cryptocurrency and traditional money work seamlessly and safely together, giving people everywhere the safest and simplest way to buy, store, send and spend, this role focuses on the consumer app product.
We are looking for a Remote UX Designer to join the team, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
* ● Experience designing iOS/Android and web applications using a mobile-first methodology
* ● A deep sense of ownership - the app experience will be your responsibility, you'll create, iterate and evolve key flows
* ● The ability to communicate at a high level about customer experience and design decisions
* ● The ability to quickly iterate designs and user experiences
* ● Are a promoter of customer-centricity, seeking to always delight customers through innovative and stylish designs
* ● Using user data to inform design decisions
* ● 2+ years in mobile app-based UX/UI role
* ● Excellent mobile app design portfolio
* ● Deep understanding of Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design, and other mobile platform designs, including Google's material design
* ● Good understanding of intuitive mobile design patterns and microinteractions
* ● Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills
* ● Experience in fintech or related products is an advantage