We are looking for a Cloud Engineer/Architect in Oslo!
Based in-house within an established media company, you will take an active role in building and maintaining IT
systems running across different cloud provider platforms.
Some of your responsibilities can include:
* Help develop and maintain infrastructure as code cloud deployments
* Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
* Participate in architecture and software development activities
* Establish, configure, test and maintain deployment and configuration management tools
As part of an Agile team, you will strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
You will have plenty of opportunities to further your personal and career development. Knowledge sharing at all levels, and exploring new technologies and their implementation is actively encouraged!
We are looking for you to have some of the following skills/experiences:
* Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
* Good understanding of Cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Experience with Ansible, Terraform, or other IaC solutions
* Understanding of Python
* Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
* Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
As part of a progressive & positive working environment, you can enjoy lots of benefits as part of the team!
* A fair and competitive salary
* Abundance of health insurances for your peace of mind
* Enhanced pension to save for your future
* Equipment to allow you to be the most productive you can be
* Flexible working arrangements
* Social groups and events to get to know your colleagues better (kickoffs, monthly gatherings, skiing)
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org