Digital Analyst - Liverpool - c£40,000
My client, a FTSE 100 retailer is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their newly created digital team.
Reporting to our Digital Director the person in this role will be responsible for our Google 360 suite including our full web analytics implementation.
The Key Responsibilities are:
* Central owner and administrator of our Google Universal Analytics & Google 360 Suite implementation
* To ensure that all departments have adequate reporting and automated analysis configured
* Use data including KPI reports to provide actionable insights
* Create and maintain a framework to track and trend all metrics, to include all major commercial KPIs including sales revenue, conversion rates, AOV, items per order, bounce rate as well as fulfilment metrics
* Work with trading and development team to ensure all systems and process are functional
* Ensure quantitative analysis rather than assumption is used consistently
* Help improve internal processes and encourage best practices and behaviors
The ideal candidate will have the following experience & skills:
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role, Google Universal Analytics expertise
* Experience and diligence working with varied data
* Numerically confident, excellent analytical skills and e-commerce experience
* Experience of manipulating and analysis of raw data whatever the source
* Creative & problem solving skills able to present data to varying audiences
* Focused with great attention to detail and a passion for data
If this sounds interesting and you want to work with a company which is at the forefront of innovation then please get in contact with me on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 (0)203 868 5178, or apply via the link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.