Principal/Senior Software Engineer Back End- London- c.£100,000
My client is a start-up within a larger established company who specialise in Education. They specialise in providing education and teaching online in over 50 countries and are continuing to grow massively due to the past year's shift towards online teaching.
The company have a fairly flat structure and are exceptionally collaborative, fun and creative. They are based in Chelsea, London and you would be expected to come to the office 1-2 days a week.
My client are looking for a Senior/Principal Back End Software Engineer to help develop their next generation of services. They strive for high availability and fault-tolerance on their large scale global clusters which run on containerised microservice workloads using cloud providers.
* You will be involved in all aspects of product development and will work as part of a cross functional software engineering team.
* You will build and maintain globally scaled cloud-native services and help re-architect large functional systems.
* You will deliver high quality, maintainable code
Successful candidates will have experience using any of the following:
* Java, C#, GO or NodeJS
* Strong experience coding
It would be great if you had:
* Experience building and maintaining with cloud infrastructure and architecture
* Experience using AWS (or other cloud provider) services
* Experience with Database technologies like Postgres or NoSQL
What they can offer:
* Competitive Salaries
* Onsite gym
* Regular social activities
* High-end equipment (MacBook Pro etc)
* Weekly allocated R&D time
If you are interested in the role apply using the link or for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org