Global Cloud Hosting Solutions Specialist
Central London / Remote
A Cloud Hosting Solutions Specialist with a global presence is looking for skilled Cloud Engineers to join as they expand their fast growing team further. Become part of this incredibly employee-centric company and progress your career.
You will have the chance to collaborate with your global counterparts across various projects, most notably their South Africa-based HQ. You'll be tasked with taking part in their large-scale managed hosting environment by delivering high quality, secure and reliable cloud solutions and infrastructures.
What you will do
* Create, build and implement reliable, secure and scalable cloud hosting solutions
* Build strong relationships with clients to best understand their needs and requirements, before translating that into an innovative design/solution
* Strive to encourage and drive the continuous progression and improvement of a highly skilled team
* Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project lifecycle.
What you will work with
* AWS cloud infrastructures and services - EC2, S3, etc.
* Cloud infrastructures - AWS, Openstack, etc.
* *nix environments - Linux, Unix, Redhat, etc.
* Development and use of APIs
* Automation/IaC tools - Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
* Containers/virtualisation - Docker
* CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with a Global Cloud Specialist get in touch now - interview slots are available and will fill up fast!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0191 917 4113