Salary TBC (Discussed during intial call)
Are you looking to be part of a team that is re-thinking the way data is stored and consumed?
You would be joining the Data Cloud Engineering team, you will work within an existing team of engineers who are empowered to take full ownership of solutions to complex business requirements that pertain to the design, development and maintenance of the Cloud Data Platform and Open Source Data Science Toolkit.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you'd be responsible for the full pipeline of cloud data activities on the platform -from ingestion of raw data into the data lake and right through the life-cycle of data architecture. Presenting data out in a secure manner to the growing number of areas around the bank that need access to both the data and the Cloud Data Platform.
* Fully Remote ( 1 or 2 days per month in office max*)
* Above market salary*
* Working with the latest tools and services on AWS
* Incredible benefits package with fantastic rewards scheme and pension
* Training and Development to support your role and progress your career
Skill set & Experience:
* AWS or Azure Cloud Experience
* Experience of Data and Analytic platforms using Cloud infrastructure
* Infrastructure as code
* Jenkins or other CI/CD tool-sets
* Python or similar programming languages
* Experience of IAC and Containerisation
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.