Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Are you someone who likes the combination of IaC and DevOps? Than this is the client you will definitely love! This organization has welcomed a new brand to their umbrella of successful brands, specialised in Infrastructure as Code (IaC). They have just received €100 million investment from one of the biggest organizations in Netherlands to create IaC noise in the Dutch market.
They are a boutique IaC scale-up organization that solely focuses on IaC projects for cloud technologies, which means you will work on the latest cutting-edge technology practices within DevOps (IaC). If that's not enough? They are offering you a highly ambitious team of IaC Engineers with experienced experts who are working on the most challenging projects. They provide you the possibility to grow and develop yourself to a DevOps (IaC) expert, thus why this is the most exciting opportunity right now on the market. Want to make some noise as a DevOps (IaC) engineer? You will work on one of the most exciting projects in The Netherlands regarding IaC. They love to keep their atmosphere informal where knowledge sharing is an important part of the work to learn from the other DevOps engineers in the team. They put an emphasis on the latest technology and the development of every engineer in the team, where you can make steps to become an Infrastructure-as-a-Code expert.
Currently, they are rapidly growing to strengthen the team, they have a preference to create an international culture within the team. Are you the person who wants to bring this company to the next level?
Want to be an Architect, Consultant and Engineer? Than this is the place where you can do it all!
* Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc), DevOps, IaC is within your passion - You like to automate, automate and automate and work with IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation)
* Consult the business about their strength and weaknesses and support the digital transformation of several businesses on their exciting projects.
* Professional communication in English or Dutch
* Experience with Python
* Experience with AWS, or Azure, etc.
* Experience with IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation)
* experience with rational or non-relational databases: SQL, PostgreSQL
* experience with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes