Software Engineer (Backend/Cloud)
Salary: 65K per annum
Our client is a leading developer of data and video-based performance analysis software for international elite sports. Our systems are extensively used in Formula 1, Formula E, worldwide endurance racing, domestic and international football, and several other sports.
Their customers include the FIA, six Formula 1 teams, more than half of the Formula E teams and the winners of the last 7 Le Mans 24-hour races (Audi, Porsche, and Toyota). In football, users of our software include the majority of English Premier League teams and many other top-level clubs and international teams around the world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work within the Hub development team to build new products and extend existing ones by adding new features
* Design, implement and deploy cloud-based services using public cloud providers (mainly AWS)
* Design and implement features using sound software engineering practices
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience coding in any of the following languages Golang (preferred), Rust, C / C++, Java, or Python
* Degree in a scientific or technical subject, with a grade of 2:1 or higher
* 2-4 years' experience working with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure
My client is looking for someone interested in developing their skills in Golang who is keen to join an exciting and progressive team of Software Engineers! This could be you!
APPLY NOW by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving me a call on 020 3808 7278 to find out more.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.