Test Engineer, London, £70,000 - £80,000
One of the biggest Insurance companies in the UK are currently looking for a Test Engineer.
You would be working with the platform engineering team.
You'd need to:
· Must have experience in testing infrastructure as code such as Ansible and Terraform (essential)
· Experience testing application code based on languages such as Python
· Confident using systems such as Jira and Confluence to manage workload and documentation
· Ability to articulate complex technical problems to a technical and non-technical audience
· Experience working with AWS
· Generous pension (starting level contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
· Eligibility for annual performance bonus
· Family friendly parental and carer's leave
· 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
· Up to 40% discount for their products
· Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
· Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
· 21 volunteering hours per year
If you believe this sounds like something you would be interested in discussing further then please, get in touch. You can give me a call at - 020 3826 6738 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can add me on LinkedIn and keep up to date with all we at Jefferson Frank have to offer - Julian Mardari.
Among other criteria we can discuss will be the renumeration package which ranges between £70,000 - £80,000 basic salary, a very generous company contributory pension scheme which is arguably the best I work with, an excellent holiday allocation and much more.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
AWS / Automation/ SDET / Redhat / Linux / Bash / Perl / Puppet / Chef / Jenkins / DevOps Engineer /