Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer, up to £90,000, Flexible Working
I am looking for DevOps Engineers who understand security who can build out virtual servers for clients and who can also understand AWS but can manage a customer's data in an on-prem environment. You will be leading a Sys-Admin team of 2.
Tuesday and Friday in London as of September.
* AWS Lambda, EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift, VPC, IAM
* Debian, Active Directory, CF Engine, Postgres, MySQL and VMware
* Apache, Adobe Campaign, OpenBSD PowerMTA is desirable
* Experience building continuous integration and infrastructure-as-code environments, including multi-region failover, zero-downtime deployments, failure injection, artefact repositories
* Platform engineering - AWS (AWS lambda, serverless.js, Terraform)
* Security Audits and accreditations such as ISO27001
* Terraform, Chef or Puppet, AWS lambda through serverless.js and previous use of Monitoring tooling
* A passion for DevOps
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV at email@example.com and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.